05Feb2023

While you are reading this, Ukraine continues to defend against Russian aggression. Calling All to Help

No products in the cart.

Contacts

PO Box 221, Palatine, IL 60078

E-mail Us

+1 (224) 334-1624

Team Category: Artists

Bogdan and Sasha

Bogdan and Sasha Biography

Bogdan and Sasha are Ukrainian-Americans, with all of their family living in Ukraine. Sasha is an artist and Bohdan is a stock market trader.

When Ukraine was invaded, Bogdan and Sasha decided to combine their talents to create the Guardians of Ukraine NFT Collection to support humanitarian aid efforts in Ukraine. 75% of proceeds raised on this NFT collection go directly to our (Help Ukraine Volunteers) digital wallet to support aid efforts. The other 25% is retained as part of the value of the NFT collection.

The Guardians of Ukraine Collection consists of 5,000 NFTs of Ukrainian soldiers with more than 100 hand drawn layers. The collection will also contain 3 different rarities and 5 legendary 1/1 NFTs, which include ETH prizes for mining. Check back for news on NFT public release dates later in April!

Bogdan and Sasha are also building a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization), Metaverse game, $token, and they will have airdrops and other benefits for holders. Check their website for more information! 

Volunteer Skills

DONATION
0%
SOCIABILITY
0%
CREATIVE
0%

Sasha and Bogdan this project raises significant funds to help as many people in Ukraine as they can.

Contact Me

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Anna Goltsberg

    Anna Goltsberg Biography

    Before the war, Anna Golsberg was a Kyiv based photographer who specialized in portrait photography and helped people be themselves. Anna has been in the profession for 13 years, working in the genre of psychological portraits, fashion, and business portraits.

    Anna and her family decided not to leave and to help elderly, particularly those who stayed in Kyiv alone, and need their help the most. She and her team of volunteers focus their efforts on supporting those who do not have the physical or financial ability to get groceries and medicine, those who cannot stand in line for a long time and carry heavy packages.

    Anna explains that “It is the fact that helping others gives us purpose to get up in the morning. Good deeds charge and bring our victory very close! We believe in her very much!”

    Follow Anna on Instagram to see how she’s helping in Kyiv. You can support her by donating to us at Help Ukraine Volunteers or by sending donations directly to her PayPal @anngolt.

    Anna hopes that Ukraine wins the war soon so Ukrainians can be safe, start rebuilding, and she can go back to being a photographer. Once the war ends you will once again be able to commission her work by sending her a direct message on Instagram @goltsberg.

    Anna Mironets

    Elisabeth Lolson Biography

    Anya Mironets Keyes was born in Kyiv. She spent her youth in Vertiivka, Nizhyn Raion before moving to the United States when she was sixteen.
    In the US, she had long dreamed of becoming a painter, but eager to make it in a new country, Anya initially pursued a career in pharmacy instead. After a decade-long hiatus from art, moving across the US to Portland, Oregon in 2017 gave her the kick-in-the-butt inspiration she needed to switch careers. Anya is a talented painter whose work is centered around Ukrainian identity. Her paintings draw on experience as a first-generation immigrant, a foreign-born mother, friend, and citizen. A woman seemingly integrated into modern American life, yet who occasionally slips into her rural Slavic upbringing. The goal of her art is to show immigration from a fresh perspective that promotes shared understanding and closes the gap between “them” and “us. After the war started Anya’s work found a new meaning. She now donates all proceeds from her art to help Ukrainians in her Motherland.

    You can get in touch with Anya and see her work on her website and her Instagram.
    Anya hopes the war in Ukraine is over soon and Ukrainians can be safe and start rebuilding.